- Panasonic Air Source Heat Pumps
- Battery Power Storage Systems
- Solar PV Systems
- Solar Heating Panels
- Solar Cylinders
- Rainwater Harvesting Systems
- Wind Turbines
- Hydro Systems
Solar Heating Panels
Solar water heating systems use free heat from the sun to warm domestic hot water.
Solar water heating systems use solar panels, called collectors, fitted to your roof. These collect heat from the sun and use it to warm water which is stored in a hot water cylinder.
There are two types of solar water heating panels, they are evacuated tubes and flat plate collectors. Flat plates collectors can be fixed on the roof tiles or integrated into the roof.
- Hot water throughout the year -the system works all year round, though you'll need to heat the water further with a boiler or immersion heater during the winter months.
- Cut your bills-sunlight is free, so once you've paid for the initial installation your hot water costs will be reduced.
- Cut your carbon footprint-solar hot water is a green, renewable heating system and can reduce your carbon dioxide emissions.
Solar thermal systems are considered the only ‘virtually zero carbon’ technology currently available on the market. A system uses a small amount of electrical energy to run the pump circulating the fluid, which is heated directly by the ‘free’ energy from the sun.Demand for hot water is fairly constant year round which means that there is a significant demand for hot water when solar energy is at its peak in the summer months. Solar water heating systems can provide most of the hot water during this period as well as making a useful contribution in the less sunny winter months. Solar water heating can also make a contribution to space heating but this usually involves much larger systems, not least because the availability of solar energy is much less in the winter when heating is most required. Typically, in the UK and Ireland, solar water heating is most economic when used to heat water for baths, showers, hand washing and other domestic hot water requirements. It is also very effective at heating swimming pools and has been used in industry, in hotels and for agricultural applications such as dairy farms.
Supply, installation and commissioning of 40Tube System Including 300Litre Stainless Steel Cylinder £2650 + VAT
Supply, installation and commissioning of 60Tube System Including 300Litre Stainless Steel Cylinder £3100 + VAT
Contact Us for more Information